There are many kinds of doors on the market, and the wooden flush door is one of them. So, what material is the wooden flush door made of? What are the advantages of wooden flush door? Let's find out.
1) What material is the wooden flush door made of?
The wooden flush door in the market means that the door panel is flat without unevenness, that is, the paper-skin composite solid wood door that is usually said by industry insiders. The surface veneer of the solid wood door is artificially synthesized bark in the later stage, the groove depth is relatively shallow, and the paper skin is imitated wood grain texture.
2) Where is the advantage of the
custom wooden door process
Wooden door customization is usually divided into three processes: pre-sale, production, and after-sale. Before the sale, the customer must place an order, and the merchant will issue a design rendering, quotation and other links. The merchants will make and install according to the renderings, and in the later stage, they will need to promise to provide after-sales service for the wooden door products. Shockingly, due to the non-standardization of the wood industry, the entire consumption process is full of traps, adding a lot of consumption risks to consumers. A few days ago, insiders in the wooden door industry revealed the risks of wooden door customization.
Wooden door customization first considers details
In the process of home decoration, consumers often value the coordination of de.. Read More
custom wooden door process
1. Different properties: Steel Security Doors are equipped with anti-theft locks, which can resist abnormal opening under certain conditions within a certain period of time, have certain safety protection performance and meet the corresponding anti-theft security levels. Steel doors are ordinary steel doors, which also have a certain anti-theft function, but the anti-prying performance is relatively poor.
2. The anti-theft performance is different: the standard anti-theft door has a thick steel plate and strong impact resistance. The implementation of the national mandatory standard, and the implementation of the steel door is the standard of each enterprise.
3. Different characteristics:
1) What are the types of interior doors? 1. Wooden doors are a large category of interior doors. Wooden doors in the decoration market can be divided into three types, original wooden doors, solid wood doors and solid wood composite doors. Log doors use log materials. Due to the limitation of raw materials, there are fewer styles but high prices. The interior of the solid wood door is a solid wood core, the outside is covered with MDF, and finally a decorative surface is attached. The solid wood composite door is usually made of solid wood as the frame, and then pasted with MDF on both sides. The materials inside the door core are various, which can be honeycomb paper, MDF, particle board, foam board, etc.
1) What are the types of interior doors?
1. Wooden doors are a large category of interior doors. Wooden doors in the decoration market can be divided into three types, original wooden doors, solid wood doors and solid wood composite doors. Log doors use log materials. Due to the limitation of raw materials, there are fewer styles but high prices. The interior of the solid wood door is a solid wood core, the outside is covered with MDF, and finally a decorative surface is attached. The solid wood composite door is usually made of solid wood as the frame, and then pasted with MDF on both sides. The materials inside the door core are various, which can be honeycomb paper, MDF, particle board, foam board, etc.
To install a wooden door correctly, the five aspects of door cover, casing, door leaf, hardware and appearance must be implemented according to the standard. The door cover and the wall must be close and seamless, and the diagonal error should not exceed 1.5mm; the cover line and the door cover are completely fixed, the interface is flat and smooth, and the two sides of the cover line must be at the same level; the door leaf installation must be free and smooth , It fits closely with the sealing strip, and the switch has no noise; the hardware accessories are complete, the installation is firm and error-free; the whole door has no protrusions and depressions, and the appearance has no scratches.
Wooden door installation standards and specifications
1. Door cover
The first step in the installation of a wooden door is to install the door cover. W.. Read More
There may be some small damages in the use of the wooden door, although it does not affect the use, but for the sake of beauty, you still need to repair it by hand, please follow the editor to find out.
1. Treatment of scratches on wooden doors: If the wooden doors are accidentally scratched, but the wood below the paint film is not touched, you can use a soft cloth to dip a little melted wax solution on the paint film wounds to cover the scars. After the wax has hardened, apply another coat. Repeated coating several times, you can cover up the film scars.
2. In addition to the ink marks on the wooden door: you can add two parts of white vinegar to one part of water, wipe the ink marks on the wooden door with a sponge and the mixture, then wash and dry it.
3. Remove water marks: Water marks usually take a period of time to disappear. If it's still visible a.. Read More
In home decoration, the choice of doors is essential. In recent years, with the advancement of technology, doors of various materials have emerged one after another. One of the new types of doors, wood-plastic doors, is popular with more and more people. However, many people may not know much about what is a wood-plastic door and how to install a wood-plastic door. Today we will take you to learn about the knowledge about wood plastic doors.
1), what is wood plastic door
A wood-plastic door is a kind of door made by mixing PVC resin and ultra-fine wood particles, and then processing it through a molding process. Because of the addition of PVC resin, the wood plastic door is very durable and environmentally friendly.
2), the installation method of wood plastic door
1. Opening the door hole
When installing the wood-plastic door, we first need to m.. Read More
Engineering wooden door installation method and precautions for engineering wooden door installation
The door is an indispensable decoration building material in the decoration of the house. The wooden door is healthy and environmentally friendly, and the appearance is generous. The brands and prices of wooden doors on the market are different. We need to fully grasp the installation method of engineering wooden doors. What are the installation methods of engineering wooden doors? Let's take a look at it together.
1) What are the installation methods of engineering wooden doors?
1. Engineering wooden door - install door cover
Before installing the wooden door, we must choose a suitable wooden door, and then install the corresponding cover. While doing this step, we have to pay attention that each corner is right and should not be bent.
2. Engineered Wooden Doors - Prepare tools and materials for installing wooden doors.
In the installation of w.. Read More
The wood plastic door is made of wood ultra-fine powder particles mixed with polymer resin, and is made by molding process. So how to maintain the wood plastic door?
1. It is not suitable to hang heavy objects: the main material of wood-plastic doors is wood, so its load-bearing capacity is not very strong. During daily use, it is not advisable to hang heavy objects on the door leaf. Otherwise, the door leaf will be skewed, which will shorten the service life of the wood-plastic door.
2. Avoid scratches: Whether it is a wood-plastic door or other types of door products, in the daily use process, sharp objects cannot be used to create scratch marks on the surface of the door panel. The surface of the door panel is generally treated with special processing .. Read More
1. Purchase by looking at paint
1). Look and touch the fullness of the paint film. This will take a few more comparisons to see. The paint film is plump, indicating that the paint quality is good, the cohesion is strong, and the wood is well sealed. At the same time, it indicates that the painting process is relatively complete, and there is no suspicion of cutting corners.
2). Stand on the oblique side of the door to find the reflective angle of the facade, check whether the paint film on the surface is smooth, whether the orange peel phenomenon is obvious, and whether there are small protruding particles. If the orange peel phenomenon is more obvious, it means that the paint film baking process is not enough.
3). For fancy doors, it depends on the edges of the lines that produce the shapes, especially the inner corners (that is, the corners t.. Read More