What material is the wooden flush door made of? Where are the advantages?
There are many kinds of doors on the market, and the wooden flush door is one of them. So, what material is the wooden flush door made of? What are the advantages of wooden flush door? Let's find out.
1) What material is the wooden flush door made of?
The wooden flush door in the market means that the door panel is flat without unevenness, that is, the paper-skin composite solid wood door that is usually said by industry insiders. The surface veneer of the solid wood door is artificially synthesized bark in the later stage, the groove depth is relatively shallow, and the paper skin is imitated wood grain texture.
2) Where is the advantage of the wooden flush door?
1. The texture is clear. The surface of the high-quality wooden flush door has a relatively clear texture, so it has a good texture, good touch and visual effect, which makes people feel more comfortable.
2. Sturdy and durable. The wooden flush door is not only sturdy and durable, but also has a good thermal insulation effect. At the same time, the door leaf also has good sound insulation effect, which can effectively create a quiet and comfortable living atmosphere.
3. It is beneficial to protect the eyes. A high-quality wooden flush door has almost no substances that cause harm to the human body, and its overall color is relatively soft, which can reduce the burden on the eyes. In addition, doors made of solid wood can also effectively absorb ultraviolet rays, so they are also very beneficial to the human body.
4, with artistic temperament. The wooden flush door is not only natural and beautiful, but also exudes a strong humanistic atmosphere, which not only brings an elegant and atmospheric visual experience to people, but also enhances the artistic temperament.
3) Where is the disadvantage of wooden flush door?
1. Expensive. High-end and high-quality wooden flush doors are generally made of solid wood or solid wood composite materials, so the price is relatively expensive. For most ordinary families, it is best to consider their own economic budget before purchasing.
2. It is easy to deform and crack. Since humidity and temperature have a great influence on wooden doors, once these two factors change greatly, the door leaf is prone to problems such as deformation and cracking, thus affecting its service life and performance.