What is the material of the fireproof wooden door
The fireproof wooden door is actually a kind of plywood craft door, which is made of a very good wood material. The fireproof wooden door has a fireproof sandwich panel inside, such as rock wool or perlite, and the fireproof door is sandwiched with perlite. Its flame retardancy is very good, and the cost is low, and the environmental performance is also very good. The flame retardant performance reaches Class A and is non-combustible.
The door frame, door frame and door panel of the fire-resistant wooden door have reached the standard of fire-resistant doors. It looks similar to ordinary plywood craft doors in appearance, but fireproof wooden doors have higher requirements on materials. Generally, coniferous tree species are used, while plywood uses urea-formaldehyde resin five-plywood, which can ensure fire protection at the same time. Guarantee the normal operation of energy, not easy to crack.
Fireproof wooden door installation specification requirements
1. Before installing the fireproof wooden door, firstly measure the size of the door frame and the size of the opening accurately. Make sure that the size of the door frame is smaller than the size of the door opening. During the process, the potential safety hazards caused by inappropriate gaps will be reduced.
2. After the measurement, the bottom of the door frame should be bought about 20 mm from the ground, so as to ensure the stability of the door frame.
3. The next step is to check whether the wall and the ground are at a vertical angle, because this can further ensure the stability of the door frame.
4. The next step is to install the door. Do not cut at this time, and pay attention to the parallel angle.
5. Then fix each point. On both sides of the door frame, there must be three or more points, and the distance between points should not exceed 800 mm, so that the fireproof wooden door can be fixed well. .
Since there are many types of fire-resistant wooden doors, the price difference is relatively large. The price of good-quality fire-resistant wooden doors is also above 150 usd per square meter.