How to maintain wooden doors to be durable?
There may be some small damages in the use of the wooden door, although it does not affect the use, but for the sake of beauty, you still need to repair it by hand, please follow the editor to find out.
1. Treatment of scratches on wooden doors: If the wooden doors are accidentally scratched, but the wood below the paint film is not touched, you can use a soft cloth to dip a little melted wax solution on the paint film wounds to cover the scars. After the wax has hardened, apply another coat. Repeated coating several times, you can cover up the film scars.
2. In addition to the ink marks on the wooden door: you can add two parts of white vinegar to one part of water, wipe the ink marks on the wooden door with a sponge and the mixture, then wash and dry it.
3. Remove water marks: Water marks usually take a period of time to disappear. If it's still visible after a month, use a clean, soft cloth lightly coated with salad oil or mayonnaise to rub the water mark in the direction of the wood grain. Or you can cover the marks with a damp cloth, and then carefully press the wet cloth with an electric iron several times, the marks can be faded.
4. In addition to the oil stains on the wooden door: the residual tea is an excellent cleaning agent. After wiping, spray a small amount of corn flour for smearing, and finally wipe the corn flour. Corn flour can absorb all the dirt adsorbed on the surface of the wooden door, making the paint surface smooth and bright.
5. Treatment of yellowing of white or light-colored wooden doors: The white or light-colored paint on the surface of the wooden door will change color over time, and it can be applied with a rag dipped in toothpaste.
6. Protect hardware decorative parts: just wipe gently with a dry cloth, do not use cleaning agents containing chemicals.
7. Remove the sticky paper: soak the paper completely with salad oil, and wipe it gently in the direction of the wood grain with steel wool for wooden doors after a few minutes. Polish after drying.
8. Dilute the burn marks: cigarette butts or unextinguished matches leave scorch marks on the paint surface of the wooden door. If the paint surface burns, you can wrap a fine-grained hard cloth on the matchstick or toothpick, wipe the marks lightly, and then apply a With a thin layer of wax, scorch marks can be faded.
9. Scratches: If the paint surface of the wooden door is scratched and does not touch the wood under the paint, you can apply the same color crayon or paint on the wound surface of the wooden door to cover the exposed background color, and then apply it thinly with transparent nail polish. Just one layer.
10. Removal of styrofoam: Excess styrofoam sticking on the surface of solid wood doors is a common occurrence during the installation of solid wood doors. Once the styrofoam is accidentally placed on the surface of the wooden door, remember not to rush it immediately. After the foam glue is wiped off, you should leave it alone. After the foam glue is completely cured, just pull it down with a hand lever, and no obvious marks will be left. Otherwise, the more you wipe, the more sticky it will be everywhere. A complete mess.