What material is good for home wooden doors?
1) What are the types of interior doors?
1. Wooden doors are a large category of interior doors. Wooden doors in the decoration market can be divided into three types, original wooden doors, solid wood doors and solid wood composite doors. Log doors use log materials. Due to the limitation of raw materials, there are fewer styles but high prices. The interior of the solid wood door is a solid wood core, the outside is covered with MDF, and finally a decorative surface is attached. The solid wood composite door is usually made of solid wood as the frame, and then pasted with MDF on both sides. The materials inside the door core are various, which can be honeycomb paper, MDF, particle board, foam board, etc.
2. The types of wooden doors can be divided into: anti-theft doors, soundproof doors, sliding doors, invisible doors according to different functions.
The anti-theft door is mainly used for the entrance door, and the soundproof door is used for the bedroom, which is quiet, durable and beautiful. Wooden sliding doors are generally used in storage rooms or cabinets. The invisible door is not easy to detect after it is closed, has the visual effect of enlarging the space, and is highly decorative and does not take up too much space.
3. Glass door, the light transmittance of glass is better than the price, and it is more suitable for partition. Glass doors are suitable for kitchens and sanitary spaces, with good moisture-proof and waterproof performance, and good sealing performance.
4. Plastic doors, there are two types of plastic doors, one is PVC door and the other is plastic steel door. PVC doors are cheap and have poor sound insulation. Generally, there are folding models and flat opening models. The plastic steel door adds steel as a support on the basis of the PVC material. The price is cheap but the hardness is strengthened, which is better than the PVC door.
5. Metal doors are corrosion-resistant and not easy to deform. Common metal doors generally refer to alloy doors, such as aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, aluminum alloy door, etc., with relatively strong hardness, but poor decoration.
2) How to choose the interior door?
1. Choose according to budget
If you have a sufficient budget, you can choose a solid wood door. If you want a solid wood door but the budget is not enough, you can choose a solid wood composite door. Low budget can choose plastic-steel door, enough budget can choose aluminum-magnesium alloy door. The glass doors are good looking but not cheap.
2. Choose according to space requirements
1. The entrance door. The most important thing for the entrance door is anti-theft and sound insulation, and the quality must be selected. The quality of all solid wood doors and steel doors will be better. When choosing, you should also pay attention to whether the color and style are in harmony with the decoration style of your home.
2. The kitchen door. The kitchen door is mainly used to isolate oil smoke. You can consider choosing a glass sliding door. The glass door can see through the light and will not affect the light in the home.
3. The bathroom door. The bathroom is relatively humid, and it is necessary to choose a door with good corrosion resistance and waterproof performance. Glass door, alloy material or plastic steel door can be selected, do not choose wooden door easily.
4. The bedroom door. The bedroom door should not only pay attention to sound insulation, but also pay attention to the appearance, you can choose solid wood doors.
5. Balcony door. The balcony pays attention to lighting and sound insulation. The double-layer hollow laminated glass has a relatively strong sound insulation effect, and the window frame made of aluminum alloy material of the broken bridge is more resistant to wind and rain.