What is the difference between a security door and a steel door?
1. Different properties: Steel Security Doors are equipped with anti-theft locks, which can resist abnormal opening under certain conditions within a certain period of time, have certain safety protection performance and meet the corresponding anti-theft security levels. Steel doors are ordinary steel doors, which also have a certain anti-theft function, but the anti-prying performance is relatively poor.
2. The anti-theft performance is different: the standard anti-theft door has a thick steel plate and strong impact resistance. The implementation of the national mandatory standard, and the implementation of the steel door is the standard of each enterprise.
3. Different characteristics: steel doors, need to use galvanized steel plates, oxygen shielded welding to strengthen the reinforcements, install waterproof thresholds (or bottom seals), anti-theft pins, anti-ultraviolet high-quality coatings to adapt to The harsh working environment of outdoor sun and rain. The lock used on the anti-theft door must be a special lock for anti-theft door with anti-drilling function that has passed the inspection of the Ministry of Public Security Testing Center.
Precautions for use:
1. When opening and closing the door, push and pull as lightly as possible. Long-term violent impact will loosen the parts of the anti-theft door and reduce the service life.
2. Always wipe the facade with a soft cloth to keep it clean and prevent the erosion of corrosive substances.
3. Regularly add a little lubricating grease to the mechanical rotating parts such as door hinges, latch bolts, and latches to keep them lubricated, so that the door and locks can be opened and closed flexibly.
4. It is strictly forbidden to insert sundries or inject various oils into the lock cylinder. When the lock is inflexible, you can use pencil powder or soap to lubricate a little (not too much). The inflexibility of the lock will affect the opening of the lock and seek professional help.
5. The battery of the doorbell and alarm should be replaced regularly to avoid the bell being too small or not ringing. When the doorbell or alarm is not used for more than half a year, the battery should be removed.