How to maintain the wood plastic door
The wood plastic door is made of wood ultra-fine powder particles mixed with polymer resin, and is made by molding process. So how to maintain the wood plastic door?
1. It is not suitable to hang heavy objects: the main material of wood-plastic doors is wood, so its load-bearing capacity is not very strong. During daily use, it is not advisable to hang heavy objects on the door leaf. Otherwise, the door leaf will be skewed, which will shorten the service life of the wood-plastic door.
2. Avoid scratches: Whether it is a wood-plastic door or other types of door products, in the daily use process, sharp objects cannot be used to create scratch marks on the surface of the door panel. The surface of the door panel is generally treated with special processing to form the appearance image required by consumers. If the surface is scratched during use, it will greatly affect the overall appearance.
3. Avoid corrosion: One of the more important aspects of the maintenance of the wood-plastic door is not to corrode it. For example, in daily use, try to avoid using wet hands to open the door lock or touch the door leaf, and also do not splash corrosive solvent products on the door leaf and door lock. These will cause certain damage to the surface of the wood-plastic door, which will greatly shorten its service life.
4. It is not advisable to use excessive force: when opening the door lock or turning the handle of the door lock, it is not advisable to use excessive force. In daily use, be careful and turn it on and off gently. In addition, when the door lock of the wood-plastic door is not very sensitive, you can use an appropriate amount of pencil lead or other lubricants to put it into the keyhole to keep it lubricious.
5. Keep the interior ventilated: After the WPC door is installed indoors, it should also be noted that the interior should be kept ventilated, so that the WPC door can be in a normal room temperature and humidity environment. Otherwise, the wood-plastic door will be deformed due to the large difference in humidity and temperature, and the hardware accessories on the door leaf will also experience rust and other problems.