Various Features and Prices of Interior Doors
Solid Wood Door: Solid wood door is the door that made of of the whole solid wood. Most popular solid materials generally include: elm, pine, TRAMO, Catalpa wood, ash, beech etc. Characteristics of these doors are clear wood texture, strong overall sense and three-dimensional sense. Prices varies according to the different materials. But its biggest weakness is easy to deform and crack, which is caused by the characteristics of the wood itself. At present, the most advanced technology in the world can not completely resolve the problem.
Composite Door: this type of door made through the hot or cold pressure or by hand to make a variety of materials together. The internal quality of the composite door is not the same, there may be a solid wood and some may be not. Most of the internal materials use the German imports of hollow particleboard, particleboard density in bee paper or plate filling. The outside main frame is made of solid wood, medium density board. Its advantages are not easy to crack and deformation. The disadvantage is the internal material is not uniform, so it will take some time to find authenticity.
Solid wood composite door: Solid wood composite door is one of the most popular species in the market, but also the most promising one. It is a kind of Arts and crafts, the combination of crystallization of Chinese traditional solid wood door and the European doors. The intrinsic material completely use Russian imports of white pine as filling, Wooden doors and panels use five cm in the density board. Its advantages are not easy to crack and deformation, style diversity, can be suitable for different styles of home decoration. Has a strong sense of solid wood and feeling. Enhance personal taste.
High grade solid wood composite door: Door core for timber, solid core. Surface is solid wood veneer, painting process advanced, high grade. Features: smooth feel, soft color characteristics, more environmentally friendly, anti deformation, strong and durable. The market is also called solid wood door, the price of USD 199-499 or so.
Low grade solid wood composite door: Door core solid wood frame, two sides of each layer of the density board, the surface treatment has two ways,
1. Paint: The two sides of the paste layer density board, and then in density board and paste wood grain paper painting or directly in density board painting, in the middle of the filler is multifarious.
2. Paint-free: aint-free door because it had not been painting, so the environmentalists a relatively high base, and sound insulation, heat insulation, waterproof, anti-moth-eaten.
Moulded door: the construction process of mould door is simpler, look no real wood massiness is beautiful. Because the door is hollow, natural sound insulation effect is relatively worse compared with solid wood door. Its advantages are not easy to crack and deformation, the disadvantage is in great quality, not suitable for the good taste of home decoration.
Surface treatment: sub spray paint and PVC molding door.
Advantages: good resistance to deformation, price economy.
Disadvantages: density board to suppress the environmental protection is not good guarantee, hollow noise effect is not good.
Steel wooden doors: Extends out from the door of guard against theft of the interior doors, its technology and anti-theft door is similar, but the main frame is wood, in the middle of honeycomb filled synthetic.
Features: environmental protection, easy to clean, low price.
Disadvantages: poor texture, less shape, not easy to repair, Price between USD 79-150.
Wood plastic door: Made of PVC wood powder and plastic additives by extrusion, it is the organic combination of plastic and wood. The price of 99-299 USD.
Advantages: zero formaldehyde environmental protection, water resistance and moisture resistant, anti moth mildew antibacterial, flame retardant insulation.
Disadvantages: style and shape is relatively less.
Double door: Doubled is a common practice for processing the door. Process is simple, the production cost is low. Its advantages are not easy to crack and deformation, the disadvantage is that the door is very light, no feel, lower grades, door style is quite simple.
Modern solid wood composite door is made of white pine, finger joint board aggregate, coated with imported wood, solid wood edge, and after high temperature hot pressing. From the material point of view, it is not easy to deformation, high quality wood aggregate universal. From other points of view, natural veneer paste not only natural beauty and veneer has certain thickness (high-quality veneer thickness of 0.6mm). Therefore, solid wood edge, paste veneer is the highest grade of the modern wooden doors, even the imported advanced European wooden door too.
Most commonly used solid wood door materials are as follows:
1. Walnut: walnut is one of the best quality of wood, produced in North America and Europe, the walnut was black brown ribbon purple, string section for the beautiful large parabolic pattern (Da Shanwen), the price is more expensive.
2. Cherry: the main produced in North America and Europe, wood light brown, elegant arts, string section for the medium parabolic pattern between small circle pattern, cherry wood belongs to high-grade timber.
3. Maple Maple Hill: light yellow color, pattern, the biggest feature is a shadow (local gloss obviously), mid-range wood.
4. Beech beech wood color, bright yellow, dense wood ray, imported beech fewer defects, than domestic much better and beech in the country belong to high-grade timber. Others such as pine, fir, oak belong to the relatively low wooden material, commonly used as a door core aggregate.